With Warmest Thoughts
This card is created in perfect fall colors, made possible by the Woodgrain Cat's Eye Queue and several choice colors of cardstock. With a short list of necessary materials, you'll find it quite easy to recreate.
For more information on the Spun Silk Cardstock, click here.
- 149 Daisy Meadow
- 475 With Warmest Thoughts
- #QU-WG Cat's Eye Queue Woodgrain
- #MUS-013 Sweet Butter Muslin Cardstock 1 sheet
- #MUS-014 Dijon Muslin Cardstock 1 sheet
- #TW-Gd Gold Silk Cardstock 1 sheet
- #4FBK-10 Black Fiber Cardstock
- Jute from #Rib-Jute
- Colored Pencils
- Glue and Tape
Note: All stamping and highlighting is done with various colors of ink from the Cat's Eye Queue Woodgrain ink pad stack.
1. Form a side-folding card from a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" sheet of Dijon Muslin, leaving the textured side out.
2. Stamp Daisy Meadow onto the smooth side of a 3 3/4 x 5" piece of cardstock, cut from Sweet Butter Muslin. Color with pencils. Highlight edges with several colors of ink. Layer onto card face.
3. Cut a 1 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of Gold Silk cardstock. Rub over the fibers with several colors of ink, blending them with a paper towel. Layer on a slightly larger piece of black fiber cardstock, then onto the Sweet Butter Muslin.
4. Stamp "With Warmest Thoughts" on a narrow strip of Sweet Butter Muslin. Highlight edges with ink and attach at an angle onto the card. Complete card with a jute bow.
No posts found