God is our Refuge
Sending a sympathy card? Writing a note of encouragement? You'll brighten someone's day when you combine Summer Blossoms with a precious verse from Psalms. The subtle glimmer created by Wink of Stella markers adds a special touch. With a rather short list of instructions, you'll complete the card in time for the afternoon mail!
- 1 sheet cream colored cardstock #SVP-C119
- 1 sheet Vermillion Muslin cardstock #Mus-004
- Onyx Black Ink Pad #VF-OB
- Sage Distress Ink Pad #DIP-SA
- Wink of Stella Markers:
- #WS020 Red
- #WS025 Pink
- #WS027 Dk Pink
- #WS040 Green
- #WS041 Lt Green
- #WS042 Dk Green
- #WS050 Yellow
- #146 Summer Blossoms
- #748 God is Our Refuge
1. Create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card from cream cardstock.
2. Cut a rectangle of cream cardstock. Use Sage Distress Ink to stamp "God is Our Refuge".
3. Stamp "Summer Blossoms" twice, using black ink. Color with Wink of Stella markers.
4. Layer on a larger rectangle of Vermillion Muslin cardstock, then layer on card face.
No posts found