Especially For You!
This 5" x 7" card combines the best of cutting dies, embossing folders and punches, while pink chalk and drops of pink Pearl Pen lend a dainty tone to the background. Use it for Mother's Day, a birthday, or as a note card for a special friend.
530 Especially for You
#1W8-25 Smooth white cardstock
#IP-IS Ice Silver Iridescent Pearl paper
#IP-EM Emerald Iridescent Pearl paper
#GLZ-Ba Bayberry Glitter cardstock
#GLZ-SN Snapdragon Glitter cardstock
#GLZ-MAL Malibu Glitter cardstock
#VP-RA Raspberry Velvet paper
#VP-BG Bubble Gum Velvet paper
#CH-Brights Pink chalk from the Brights chalk set
#EF-8690 Circle Interlock Darice embossing folder
#EF-9131 Quilt Darice embossing folder
#S4-311 Labels Nineteen Spellbinders cutting dies
#S5-181 A2 Bracket Borders 1 Spellbinders cutting dies
(Embossing folders and cutting dies must be used in a die cutting machine)
#QU-SU Surf's Up ColorBox Queue ink pad
#GP-Flower Giant Flower punch
#PBP-BL Birch Leaf punch
#CP-CB Cherry Blossom punch
#GP-Fern Giant Fern punch
#VDP-CR Cream Viva Pearl Pen
#VDP-PK Pink Viva Pearl Pen
#PUD-16 Pop-up dots
#AL-Turbo Turbo Tacky Glue
1. Create a 5" x 7" card from white cardstock. Chalk the perimeter with pink. Set aside.
2. Use the Circle Interlock embossing folder to emboss a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock. Add dots of pink Pearl Pen. When dry, layer it onto a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Ice Silver Iridescent Pearl paper.
3. Cut two 2" x 4 1/4" strips of white cardstock. Cut and emboss the edge with a die from the A2 Border 1 Brackets set. Attach to the top and bottom edges of the Ice Silver.
4. Stamp 'EspeciallyforYou' on white cardstock, using Cyan ink from the Surf's Up Queue. Cut and emboss with Labels Nineteen Spellbinders cutting dies. Add pink chalk. Layer onto a piece of Malibu Glitter cardstock cut and embossed with the same die. Layer on the piece created in steps 2 and 3.
5. Use the Quilt embossing folder to emboss the Raspberry and Bubble Gum velvet paper; then punch flowers from the embossed areas and add dots of pearl pen to the centers. Punch leaves from Bayberry Glitter cardstock and ferns from Emerald Iridescent Pearl paper. Assemble around the message and attach with glue and Pop-up Dots. Punch a butterfly from Snapdragon Glitter cardstock and attach to upper right. Use Pop-up Dots to attach the entire piece to the card.
No posts found